Animal Kingdom has nothing to do with Jim Fowler, but is a corrupted coming-of-age tale with the characters populating this gangland opera. Reviews have been quite good. This is one of those films you would never have the opportunity to see otherwise.
Note that I changed the date from Tuesday to Wednesday. The links are at the bottom of this email.
A couple of notes:
1. Two new West Side indy movie showings are coming up. If any of these appeal to you (and they are free), let me know and we could try to organize something.SEPTEMBER 4-FEBRUARY 5
- Monthly Saturday night Film Noir / Darker side of Human Nature
at Lakewood libraryhttp://www.lkwdpl.org/film/btm.htmlSEPTEMBER 13-DECEMBER 13
- Monthly Monday night Indie International Film fest
at Rocky River Library http://events.rrpl.org/search.php?search_str=film&day=1&month=09&year=2010&area=1
2. If you haven't paid your dues for 2010, please pay your organizer, or better yet, consider Pay Pal on each page.
3. Finally, as a reminder, don't forget the Environmental Film Fest this Saturday. SEPTEMBER 11
- Wild and Scenic Environmental Film Festival
at Natural History Museum http://www.cmnh.org/site/ClassesandPrograms/SpecialEvents/Film.aspx
: Wednesday, September 15,[masked]:00 PMWhere
2206 Lee Road
Cleveland, OH 44118
Fee: $1.50 or $5 for 2010
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/movies-320/suggestion/