addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › Iron Lady--Date Change again!

Iron Lady--Date Change again!

Renu
user 13642432
Cleveland, OH
Hello!

Yet another change for Iron Lady--here is the explanation:

Cleveland Cinemas made a mistake and the marketing director sent me a note of apology: they put down the wrong start date for Iron Lady both on their newsletter --Sprockets--and their list of Golden Globe nominated movies. The actual start date is 1/13 and not 2/13! (I wish he would have offered discounts!)

So, the new date for Iron Lady is Sunday 1/22 at Shaker Square followed by dinner/discussion at Serava.

I hope all of you can still join us!

Thanks!

Renu