addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › New Event: Stone Oven cafe - Cedar Lee Theatre - Movie TBA

New Event: Stone Oven cafe - Cedar Lee Theatre - Movie TBA

Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Announcing a new event for Independent Movies Goers!

What: Cedar Lee Theatre - Movie TBA
When: Wednesday, June 28, 6:00 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description:

We will meet at 6:00 at the Stone Oven Cafe (2267 Lee Road), which is a stone's throw from the Cedar Lee (two blocks south on the same side of Lee).

Grab a Soup, Sandwich or Salad and we will make introductions We will head over to theatre around 7.

Check back on the 23rd to see the selected movie.

All are welcome to join us at a local pub or coffee house afterwards.

Learn more and RSVP here:
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello! I can't make it on June 28th. crying With my work schedule I am limited to doing things in Cleveland until weekends - I live near Canton and work farther southwest of it which puts a damper on many weekday plans. Maybe another time though!