Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › New Event: Independent Film Gathering - Holiday Inn at Rockside and 77

New Event: Independent Film Gathering - Holiday Inn at Rockside and 77

Jims
jsimler
Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Announcing a new event for Cleveland Independent Movie Goers!
What: Independent Film Gathering - Holiday Inn at Rockside and 77
When: Friday, August 4, 6:45 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Event Description: Based on suggestions at our last event, we will be meeting at the upcoming "Indie Gathering" to see the best in Independent films and meet filmmakers from all over the country. The films we are planning to see begin at 8:30.

"Rivers & Roads", Tori Sparks (Music Video)
"Binta and the Great Idea" (Short Film)
"Experiment" (Film) - Note: Won an "Indie" in 2006 for best Suspense / Thriller.

The last film should be done by 10:45.

EATS: At Aladdin's Eatery (Rockside Corners). Ask to be seated with the "Movie Group". I will be wearing my Indian's Cap.

MOVIES: Meet outside the Convention entrance in the Holiday Inn (admission is $10 or $25 for the whole weekend) 6001 Rockside Rd. (216 524-8050) We will head promptly in at 8:15 PM.

DISCUSSION: There is a free Networking party afterwards.

For those of you who missed An Inconvenient Truth, it was clearly enlightening (in a scary way) with a touch of entertainment thrown in. We had a great discussion afterwards.

I hope to see you at the Indies!!!
Learn more and RSVP here:
http://movies.meetup....­