Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › We Need to Talk About Kevin Cancelled by Distributor Concerns Over Timing wi

We Need to Talk About Kevin Cancelled by Distributor Concerns Over Timing with Chardon Events

Drew
user 11231230
Cleveland, OH
I'm removing the Meetup since it appears the Cedar Lee Theater is no longer planning to show the movie as they once were. Since there may be those that will have scheduling conflicts, we'll have to treat this as a new Meetup when the decision is made to release the film locally.

I almost wish we could meet just to eat and talk about the issues surrounding this movie as it seems to spark discussion. Maybe someone will create another Meetup [Discussing Topics of the Day] to do just that.
A former member
Post #: 51
Great idea and I would be willing to do that in tandem with this group

Discussion groups are great but not everybody is into them so if I get an idea of how many people would be interested, I'd try it
Jane M.
user 14653745
Oberlin, OH
Post #: 1
I regret that it has been cancelled especially since Ezra Miller, who plays the older kevin is my nephew and I can't wait to see him in this movie. If you haven't seen it he was excellent in, "City Island," (yes I am biased), but if you haven't seen it I recommend it. I also highly recommend, "Pariah" which I saw yesterday at Cedar Lee.
I look forward to meeting everyone soon. Take care, jane