addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › Event details changed: UPDATE: LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE - Stone Oven / Cedar Lee

Event details changed: UPDATE: LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE - Stone Oven / Cedar Lee

Jims
jsimler
Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Hello everyone

I had to update the event because the movie we planned to see isn't playing at that time. Oh, the joys of independent films that come and go so quickly. I hope you can make Little Miss Sunshine - it is an excellent movie!!!

Regards, Jim

When: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Where: Stone Oven Cafe
2267 Lee Road
Cleveland, OH 44108
(216) 932-3003

Event fee: USD8.00 per person

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website: http://movies.meetup....­