addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › Change Sundays to Saturdays ?

Change Sundays to Saturdays ?

A former member
Post #: 26
Sundays don't work for me -- I have a Sunday evening commitment and would enjoy seeing some of these films on Friday PM or Saturday ...

Lois Ocool
Kathleen
user 31197052
Elyria, OH
Post #: 8
That would work better for me, too, Lois.
Jane M.
user 14653745
Oberlin, OH
Post #: 2
Any interest in attending the indie films that make it to Crocker park? Thanks, jane
Jims
jsimler
Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 124
I thought I would answer both questions.

1. We do sponsor Saturday night movies. The problem we encounter is trying to find a restaurant to accommodate a big crowd that evening. Sometimes, of course, the Cinematheque only shows the movies on Saturdays. If you are interested in scheduling more Saturday night films (understanding this limitation), we would welcome your involvement.

2. As far as a West side viewing places, Crocker Park and other conventional movie theaters are really spotty as to when they show the films (if at all). Often we set a film up at the Cedar Lee or Capitol because we know they will show up there. Plus, they are a local company rather than a chain theater. When we do watch films at the multiplex, we usually go to Valley View, Tower City as they are more central. (We have people coming from Painesville - Akron - Hudson - Middleburg - and Oberlin.

Seeing that you are coming from Oberlin, I can understand why you would want to watch them at CP. I think a first step would be to determine if you would consider organizing events.

On another note, your nephew was fantastic. You must be one proud aunt.

Jane M.
user 14653745
Oberlin, OH
Post #: 3
Thanks so much. i am so glad you enjoyed Ezra's performance. He is such a great actor and most importantly an amazing human being that I admire and love. Thanks, Jane