align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Lynda
user 3464426
Cleveland, OH
Hello friends,

According to national weather service, lake effect snow is expected to continue until late tonight. Although I am still hoping to make it to Lakeland for the movie tonight, I will not risk it if driving conditions are dangerous.

Since there are no reservations involved, there is no pressure for any of us to attend this event. Please use your best judgement in deciding whether to go or not; all I ask is that you change your rsvp if possible, in the event that you have to miss it.

If the weather should improve, I'll still meet you at Panera/Lakeland. If not, see you next time!

-Lynda