Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › Winter's Bone at the Cedar Lee

Winter's Bone at the Cedar Lee

Jims
jsimler
Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Hi everyone,

Next Friday, we head back to the Cedar Lee for what promises to be an excellent movie. It won at Sundance and other big film festivals. It is not to be missed. Plus, we will be eating at a favorite outdoor place of mine, The Mad Greek. Please come join us on Friday July 23.

Winter's Bone: Cedar Lee Theater / …

It is not too late to attend our double feature on Saturday: Animal Crackers and Bluebeard. In keeping with the patio theme, we will be enjoying dinner at Trattoria in Little Italy.

http://www.meetup.com...­

As many of you know, Harvey Pekar passed away earlier this week. Cleveland Cinemas is showing his movie American Splendor at the Capitol and Cedar Lee theaters. If you have never seen this movie, this is a great time to see perhaps the best movie ever pseudo-story-documentary-biography.

Better yet, if anyone wants to organize an event, it is at the Capitol this Wednesday July 21. Let me know ASAP if you are interested in organizing an event.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Please keep this group in mind if you would like to be part of the leadership team. Thanks.