addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Independent Movie Goers Message Board › Dogtooth: Cinematheque / Indian Flame

Dogtooth: Cinematheque / Indian Flame

Group Organizer
Beachwood, OH
Hi everyone,

I like to recommend a variety of movies. Dogtooth is not for everyone. It is either intriguing or disturbing. It is about a family that keeps their kids in the house throughout their childhood. Regardless of subject matter, it should strike up some conversation. See details at the bottom of this email.

On the other side, there are two mainstream movies that are worth a viewing.

* "Let Me In" is a remake of a very good Swedish film that does not embarrass itself.
* "The Social Network" about the Facebook founder is a superb move from what I hear.

If anyone would like to help organize one or more of these movies, drop me a line. Anyone who organizes one gets their annual $5 fee waived.

I hope to see you at a movie soon.­

When: Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:00 PM

Where: Indian Flame
11623, Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
(216) 791-5555

Fee: $1.50 or $5 for 2010

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:­