The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board › Song re-writing contest

Song re-writing contest

A former member
Post #: 3
Wow! Should we call you Rafiq Brahms?

You are quite prolific and your lyrics carry a lot of weight. I hope others contribute their versions, but even if no one else does, I consider this a success!

Thank you for giving new meaning to these tunes.

Rose
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 333
Not a success yet until we have a YouTube of the Cleveland Freethinkers Choir with subtitles. Perhaps someone can do a recording at the December Roundtable or at the Drinking Sceptically Meetup? Order the mince pies and infidel hats now and sort out someone to play the music....
A former member
Post #: 93
Not really a Holiday song but this song means a lot to me. I first heard it around 1990. The band XTC is actually quite good with plenty of harmony and a unique singing tone.

http://www.youtube.co...­
Ellen
user 9681087
Peninsula, OH
Post #: 109
Excellent song, I'd never heard it before.
A former member
Post #: 123
I'm quite partial to the Sarah McLaughlin cover myself.

Michael

Lisa M.
user 8362830
Stow, OH
Post #: 55
http://www.current-mo...­

The Maccabeats wrote this Hanukkah song, shot this song/video in 4 days, now more then 2 million viewers on you-tube, OK, we need to get to work, we can do this, are own freethinker song out there educating and unbrainwashing.
Lisa M.
user 8362830
Stow, OH
Post #: 56
Come on people! You don't expect me to do them all, do you?

We need to get the Cleveland Freethinkers Choir together to make a YouTube video....

Reason for the Season

The Cleveland Freethinkers Choir

present:

Cracked Carols

love all ur ideas, we could really use "true carols" to share
Lisa M.
user 8362830
Stow, OH
Post #: 61