addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › "Interfaith" Interaction: Cleveland Dinner Dialogues

"Interfaith" Interaction: Cleveland Dinner Dialogues

A former member
Post #: 192
Wow! I think it is incredible that at the 10 different Cleveland area Dinner Dialogs (total of 70 + attendees), at each one we were represented! !! This is such a positive as we gain a permanent respected place in society a little at a time!! YEAH!
This is really great! I wonder if the organization sends out mailers to local churches and how many of those spread the word to their members. I wonder what their marketing technique is. I would think that more people would want to do these. Maybe religious minorities are drawn to these sorts of things because they want to be understood. Those in a majority don't really feel the need to do anything more bc they are not aware of issues with diversity as much. (not just religion, but all sorts of things.)