|A former member||
How to Rule: (in this case, a nation)
1. Keep the overwhelming majority of the population focused on carefully-crafted delusions;
2. feed the population, constantly and consistently, outright lies and complete fabrications, all whilst totally convincing population, through any form of trickery, convince population to believe things that are simply NOT TRUE; LIES.
3. Use so-called buzz words (such as "God," "Guns"), while simultaneously using fear tactics ("communism," "fascism") in order to prop up or legitimize all conspired-confabulations;
4. No matter what, ADAMANTLY DENY ANY AND ALL FACTS; CONVINCE people that each of their now-strenuously-held "beliefs" (which actually, in reality, are delusions) convince them that their beliefs are TRUE, RIGHT, RATIONAL and WORTH FIGHTING FOR;
5. Blatantly pit separate groups of people against each other, heavily using all media, in order to keep each group insanely confused and belligerent with increasingly irrational fear, as they become more and more preoccupied with their delusions and self-righteousness;
6. Feed the fire: instill hugely inflated sense of rightness (self-righteousness) through wholly-manufactured "evidence;" this particularly useful form of trickery, by the way, is often found disguised as religion in which any one will do;
7. Merely repeat the words "GOD" and "GUNS."
And, with that, the robber barons have their whole voting base: an utterly deluded and totally brainwashed population, busily fighting tooth and nail directly against themselves and against their own self-interests, liberally fed with deliberate and outright lies and wildly inflammatory rhetoric.
The good news, however, is that TRANSPARENT OPPRESSION is NEVER FOREVER. NOT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...Even here in "FREEDOM-LOVING," "GOD-FEARING," [WAR-MONGERING, GUN-TOTING] AMERICA...
You are quite right.
Distract and rule.
By the way, I haven't stopped laughing at your photo...
Did you write it? I'd love to be able to quote it. I wish I had the courage to hang it on my office wall at school, but the teachers and children's parents might object. One of our class names is Pinus. I might use that instead and confuse everyone.