addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 13
No, I am not a racist. In referring to "as they present themselves to me." It's face to face; meeting somewhere. I do not group people fro some commmonality & thus not like them. It's how we correspond &/or connect.
Suzy W.
Suzylynn
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 133
Thanks Laura for answering my question. I see that prejudice is not always cut and dry and I do think at times, we will all notice ourselves being quick to judge others in certain areas, and not necessarily race. Race is the topic here, though. Many of us in this group are quick to judge those who follow an organized religion and feel it is okay because we feel we are right. biggrin