align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 17
I sent Ray an individual condolence. I was so shocked it didn't come across as sincere (I believe).
I am so sad for his loss. I spoke to Mary on a couple of occaisions also & she was so bright & warm. I will miss her immensely.
Nita
user 8667892
Akron, OH
Post #: 4
Ray and Brian,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Mary was very welcoming to me as a newcomer, and I enjoyed our conversations about religion and dogs.
Your devotion to each other was a lovely thing to see.
My condolences.
A former member
Post #: 7
I am incredibly sorry for your loss, Ray. Mary will be dearly missed.
Mark R. O.
MROrel
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 86
Ray:

You have my deepest sympathies. I liked Mary, she will be very much missed.

Most sincerely,

Mark O.
Morgan
morgan404
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 564
We’re all lucky to have gotten to know Mary. So sorry to hear of your loss, Ray!
Dave H.
DaveHuntsman
Peninsula, OH
Post #: 91
I'm going to miss hugging her at our events, Ray. Didn't see this coming. Hope to see you in a couple of days.
Wendy R.
user 11660556
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 1
I am so sorry for your loss. I really liked Mary. I will miss her.
Wendy Rabinovitz
Marni H.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 220
Hi everyone,

Visitation for Mary will be this Saturday October 22nd, from 2pm - 4pm, at Dunn Quigley Funeral Home, 3333 Kent Rd. in Stow.

Mary's obituary can be found here and here. There is a guestbook link at both sites, if you wish to write a message of condolence.

Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 14
Today I was on facebook and to the right it said add Mary Valenti as a friend. It made me sad.
Ray V
user 7799412
Stow, OH
Post #: 765
Thanks everyone. See you Sunday.