Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 557
Paul, count me in as well.

Possible meetup: next Saturday or Sunday (11/5 or 11/6), mid-afternoon, at Dianna's Restaurant, W.117th in Lakewood?
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 138
Dianna's on Sat. or Sunday (11/5 or 11/6) is fine with me. smile
Karl
user 7981776
Wadsworth, OH
Post #: 3
Paul, It was nice meeting you yesterday. I too would be interested in discussing Atheism with you. Please let me know if you decide on a place and/or time for a meet-up and want to include me.
Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 15
I am also open 11/5 or 11/6. And Diannes sounds good to me.
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 139
Paul,

From what Karl just said, it looks like maybe you were at the Sunday Meetup at Panera and I wasn't aware and didn't meet you. I am sorry, and am looking forward to our Meetup with you soon.

Suzy
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 141
So are we having a Meetup with you, Paul, at Dianna's on Sat. or Sunday? I'd like to know so I can plan accordingly. :)

Suzy
Marni T.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 222
Paul is going to do one-on-one interviews, and will contact people as he needs info. Thanks for wanting to meet with him, everyone :)
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 142
Thanks, Marni for letting me know. Have a nice weekend. :)

Suzy

Paul
user 28707792
Franklin, NC
Post #: 3
Thanks Marni for updating the receptive folks here. I didn't get to it soon enough. I want to send a thanks to all those who responded and were willing to help me out with the class assignment. I decided to do an individual interview with a friend's Buddhist friend. This interview didn't require any extra research as we were already covering that world religion in class, and we're allowed to use the same source material (I decided to work smarter, not harder). As much as I wanted to present an atheist and agnostic view point, I am too maxed out with classes and work.

Thanks again Freethinking members!

Paul