add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › FREE, Community Dinner@The North Olmsted UMC, Jan 26

FREE, Community Dinner@The North Olmsted UMC, Jan 26

A former member
Post #: 45
FREE, YES FREE, Monthly Community Dinner@The North Olmsted UMC Jan 26
FREE Monthly community Dinner, last Thursday of the of the Month.The menu Includes salad, Chicken, Broccoli & Rice Casserole, applesauce, Roll & Butter and cupcakes with Sprinkles. Come Join us! While the UMC IS A CHURCH, The meals/servers are very friendly and are not religious at all, if it was I wouldn’t go to it. The meals are from 5-6:30PM, I try go there every month. Also, if anybody would like a ride, I can pick you up and give you a ride. The UMC is located at 4600 Dover Center Rd, North 440-779-6634 YOU DO NOT Need reservations, just show up, have a seat and they Will serve you. They even have dessert and Kool-aid
The entrance is in the back, south side.
Also if anybody would like a ride just let me, and i live in North Olmsted/
Rick B