addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Ray V
user 7799412
Stow, OH
Post #: 811
Eric S Sent this version:

I like the brighter lettering.

I think maybe the bottom should read: "Reason For Change" It is a little more informal and is a bit of a play on words.

Many images of Hypatia appear online Check it out.
Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 20
If everyone is dead set on Hypatia then I'm for it. My thing is that no one will no who she is when looking at the logo. I liked the thinker. In fact Laura d. said she has a photo of a female version of the thinker. I'd like to see that.
Morgan
morgan404
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 573
That image is broken, even when I’m signed into Google, but I’m curious to see it.

Is this a follow-up to some discussion? I might try my hand at something with a scroll: representative of knowledge in general but also Hypatia’s library specifically.
A former member
Post #: 18
Some of these are on the rally for reason photos in meetup. I've done these in Illustrator so if anyone wants the files I can email. I noticed the pictures I uploaded have some weird combing at the bottom right, I don't know what it is but it only shows up in the converted for web files.
A former member
Post #: 19
I'm Eric S, also. On meetup.com I'm Eric M but I think maybe the email account says Eric S.
Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 21
I love the Hypatia logo with the name on it. I give a resounding thumbs up.