The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › Coming to Cleveland, Who's up for a casual lunch or dinner on Saturday?

Coming to Cleveland, Who's up for a casual lunch or dinner on Saturday?

Chris B.
entr0py
Abingdon, VA
Post #: 5
I'll be in town this weekend and hanging out with a friend who is also Atheist. I hope to see some of you on Tuesday but will be available on Saturday afternoon and evening. Would there be any interest in attending a lunch or dinner in a casual restaurant? If so can someone suggest a place, I'll be in Solon. The person I'm staying with suggested "Mongolian Barbeque" , we're open to suggestions.
I'm still in the process of starting a meetup or other type of support group in my area which is in Rural VA. I'm also pondering if it would be better to ask an adjacent group to expand in to this area. I'm inspired by the Cleveland Network and I look forward to seeing how the Cleveland Freethinkers work. I may even luck up and be an active local member sometime soon. Taking a job in Ohio is also a probability.
Let me know if you are interested, I will have internet access and look forward to feedback. If there is enough interest I'll suggest a "meet up".
Ellen
user 9681087
Peninsula, OH
Post #: 159
I might be able to make it. Mongolian BBQ would be fine with me. :-)
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 153
I would be available only for dinner Saturday, since I am attending a family Mother's Day lunch on that day.
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 154
Mongolian BBQ is a great place!
laura s.
smithbaby
North Ridgeville, OH
Post #: 24
I'd love to join u but I'll be recovering from surgery on 5/10/12. Enjoy yourself. Everyone is this group is great !!
Chris B.
entr0py
Abingdon, VA
Post #: 6
I wish you well with your recovery. Hope to see Suzy and whom ever else wants to join us on Saturday there.
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 155
Chris, I have to change this to a MAYBE...things have come up and I may not be able to attend for dinner and won't know til Friday night.