addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › Weekend trip to Put in Bay - new poll

Weekend trip to Put in Bay - new poll

Marni H.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 230
Hi everyone,

I've created a new poll that I'd like everyone interested in a possible trip to Put in Bay to fill out. You'll be asked whether or not you want to, what month you prefer and which part of that month is best. This will be a full weekend trip (Saturday and Sunday) with cabin or house rental for up to 16 people per house. I'm hoping for next year, but we'll see

Thanks in advance for filling out the poll!

http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 25
I'd love to go. It depends on price & how my back is feeling. If I have the spinal block. Go ahead with it please.
Wendy R.
user 11660556
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 2
I would love to go. It would be fun. How much would it cost? How much would it cost to bring our car over on the ferry or can we go with somebody over on the ferry?
Wendy
Marni H.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 231
We've got a couple of options but nothing is super cheap. If we get a house for 16 people, they require a two night stay, and the total per person per night would be approximately $75. Keep in mind this would be for a house, with cooking facilities, and many more amenities than a hotel room. There are campsites available too, for about $40 a night. This would be for August.

The other thing to consider is that Fridays are weekend and Sundays are weekday, so the rates will be different depending on which two day combination we pick.
William J Dowling ...
user 19881601
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 2
I'd be interested in camping.
A former member
Post #: 7
Count Scott and I in!! We enjoy PIB! We do not have any vacation plans lined up yet for next year, so we will go with the ruling majority. We have taken our bicycles over in the past and enjoy riding around on the island. Looking forward to it!

Here is a link to the Miller Ferry: www.millerferry.com/schedules/put-in-bay­. It lists schedules and prices for anyone interested.