addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
whodat
user 9529340
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 7
I need a quick and witty response to this witty remark that showed up on my facebook wall today. ;-)

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,120
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 591
Lol, excellent Rafiq! Is that one of your originals?

Hi, Whodat!
whodat
user 9529340
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
Perfect response! Thanks! Hi Mark... Yeah I know, I don't really frequent this group anymore. May show up sometime though!
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,121
Insofar as anything of mine is original – steal and adapt is my motto: which is how all science, technology and art advance after all.

Mea culpa – I haven't been visiting the group much lately either
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 592
No worries! Everyone can be as involved as they want to be at any given time... it will be great to see you, when the time comes! :)
Steven F.
user 11014000
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
It's also not " for profit ".
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,122
I completely disagree, Steven. Having a mind which is not bogged down by ridiculous dogma can profit hugely from thought, exploration and free discourse. Profit isn't only what shows in the account ledgers.