align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 597
Here are some of the videos that we weren't able to show on the big screen at the Annie Laurie Gaylor event on Oct. 20-

FFRF's awesome TV ad from last year, which I hope they run again:

Annie Laurie goes head to head with very religious Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) over FFRF's 2010 victory on the National Day of Prayer:

Dan Barker gets kicked off of FOX News show:

Whiteville, TN #1:

Whiteville, TN #2:

I'll try to post a few more of 'em tomorrow.
Morgan
morgan404
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 617
Thanks. Great to see!
Suzy W.
user 10851179
Rocky River, OH
Post #: 169
These are great! how about this one? 1984 Good Morning America with Opray Winfrey. Annie Laurie Gaylor, her mother, Anne Gaylor, Dan Barker. (when Dan first met Annie Laurie and Anne). http://www.youtube.co...­
Rafiq M.
RafiqMahmood
Bogor, ID
Post #: 1,126
Thank you for that, Suzy. It was a very enjoyable time-travel. TV was better then. The show, and Oprah's handling of it, looks so "amateurish" now – and it was a lot better for it. The commercial breaks were annoying but I expect they are a lot worse now.