addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › Ohio reformatory overnight rescheduling

Ohio reformatory overnight rescheduling

Maude
I very much apologize to Suzy, Ray, Lisa and Morgan and their plus ones. This was never meant to be cast in stone for May 2 and I thought it was clear from the messages on the thread for this meetup. Evidently not.
I've been asked to delete the meetup from the site since there is no definite date, so I will be canceling it. However, we still plan to go, and once I contact the hostel and acquire some availability dates, I will repost. It will automatically list a particular date because you have to have a date to post it on meetup, but at the beginning of the new description I will display prominently the available dates and also, the more expensive options of hotels/motels/BBs. etc in case the hostel is unavailable. That way perhaps we can get a discussion/back and forth going as to what works.
This might be a good thing because we may be able to plan for a Saturday night now instead of a Friday night and more people may be able to go!
This was originally changed because the reformatory was unable to accommodate all of us, and as long as we don't do the Halloween thing, that is no longer an issue.
But it will be fun! And so much to do in that area. Frankly, I could occupy two days full!
Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!
Maude