add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Thought you might find Neil deGrasse Tyson's viewpoint on the wonder of the universe interesting, particularly his conclusion that scientists and those that believe in a "higher power" may have something in common....­

Greetings to all,

Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 15
Thanks Jan,

I must admit that I, too, "bask in the majesty of the universe" (not sure if that was Tyson's exact wording)- so I can relate to a lot of what he said.

Here's a good essay of Tyson's from Natural History magazine, 2005. He pummels ID near the end.

A former member
Post #: 4
Tyson is fantastic here with his gesticulations generally pointing up and beyond and when he says 'I was chosen by the Universe for the position he is in, becoming an astrophysicist, phenomenal ! Thank you so much for posting this as I have understood the subtle energies tweaking my consciousness for quite some time now !

sharing the light and happy April,
Miss Erica Hidvegi, the Enlightenment_Advisor, B.A. Psych/M.A.
Transpersonal Studies- Cnslng/Author, Artist, Photographer,
Entrepreneur & Freelance extraordinaire
To Your Insight !