addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cliff
user 5268032
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
This might be of some interest. I copied the content from my e-mail.
Cliff

Quickie Update!

TONIGHT, FRIDAY JUNE 6, on CNN, LOU DOBBS TONIGHT I was interview yesterday as part of a special report on the recent Texas Board of Education controversy around evolution. The report will air this evening on CNN: "Lou Dobbs Tonight" at 7pm EDT. Check your local listing.

NEXT SUNDAY, JUNE 15, in THE NEW YORK TIMES MAGAZINE Next Sunday's The New York Times Magazine will include an 1,100 word feature piece on Connie's and my itinerant ministry and my book "Thank God for Evolution", which (if you've not already heard) was recently purchased by Viking Penguin and will be reissued in hardcover in two weeks, on June 19.

Check out the new look! http://ThankGodforEvo...­

More later.

This message was sent by: The Great Story, 5246 Mutiny Bay Road, Freeland, WA 98249