addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Ray V
user 7799412
Stow, OH
Post #: 23
For our first militant atheist rally how about:

We're here. We're clear. Get used to it.

Just an idea.

Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 107
Hey, I like that! It's not even all that militant, really- just very firm.

I would love to see more freethinkers adopt that attitude when they are dealing with their own circles of family, friends, and acquaintances.

Offense, not defense!!!

smile
Lisa M.
user 8362830
Stow, OH
Post #: 62
For our first militant atheist rally how about:

We're here. We're clear. Get used to it.

Just an idea.

I like it, might even us it!
Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 30
I like it. But it sounds awfully close to "we're here we're queer, get used to it." Not that I don't love the gay community. But I don't want to get the two mixed up.
Marni H.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 228
Ahhhhh, but couldn't that also work in our favor? It might get people asking questions. :-)
Nita
user 8667892
Akron, OH
Post #: 8
That sort of makes us sound like scientologists, and I sure wouldn't want to be mistaken for that!
A former member
Post #: 22
Perfectly clear & precisesmile
Sam S.
secuhumatheist
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 31
Ahhhhh, but couldn't that also work in our favor? It might get people asking questions. :-)
That's a good point. I do like the slogan