The Cleveland Game Developers Message Board The Cleveland Game Developers Discussion › Ingenuity Fest and the 2012 Survey

Ingenuity Fest and the 2012 Survey

Matt P.
MattPerrin
Cleveland, OH
Hello  members,

Ingenuity Fest is coming up on September 14th - 16th and Cleveland Game Devs is looking for members to participate at our event space. We're looking for people to share their projects, ideas or talk about something related to game development. We are also looking for members to help us demonstrate unique independent games to the public including JS Joust and  B.U.T.T.O.N.  Contact Steve or I if you have any questions or want to help out.

This is also the last weekend for our 2012 survey. We have gotten a lot of great feedback so far and we're evaluating everything we've seen so far. If you want to help steer the future course for the group, a few minutes of your time would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6QXNPK­

Lastly, we're working on some events for the upcoming month including an Excuse To Code / Excuse To Play double-feature towards the end of September. This has been requested by a lot of members who have projects they want to share with other CGD members for feedback. I'm planning on bringing one or two of my own projects to share and members are welcome to bring anything they might be working on. More details will be posted soon for these.

Again, thank you for your responses to the survey and I hope to see you at Ingenuity Fest!

- Matt Perrin

Assistant Organizer