add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Cleveland Game Developers Message Board The Cleveland Game Developers Discussion › Warp Riders Demo Testing

Warp Riders Demo Testing

Joshua K.
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
Hey All,

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the meetup this month, I've been outta town for the past month, but I've been putting in alot of work on my current project and was wondering if anyone on here would be willing/interested in playtesting for me?

It's a smart phone game called Warp Riders, it's sortve a tunnel-racer/platformer. I am trying to make it feel like ...bombing a hill on a skateboard, in space.

Here's a little Vine video of some early gameplay
The controls are (hopefully) simple: twist your wrist to move L/R, tap/tap-hold to jump.

Anyway, here's the link­
or, since my name is really long/sorta hard to spell
here's a­

I've tested it on an iPhone 4s, an iPad2, and have heard it runs well on a Galaxy S3.
Let me know what you think, any feedback would be awesome.