addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Game Developers Message Board Jobs, Professional & Project Opportunities › The Fighting Game Project: Mailing list

The Fighting Game Project: Mailing list

A former member
Post #: 2
I've made a mailing list here: http://eochu.com/mail...­
Please subscribe and we'll have a way to send e-mails quickly and easily to the whole group. I'm hosting it off my website (www.eochu.com). I'm not against the idea of using the meetup.com forums for this project; whatever everyone prefers is good with me.

Please volunteer if you want to be a moderator of this list (approve new-member-requests, delete offensive posts).

Also, several people gave me their e-mail addys last night, to be included on the mailing list. I sent this notification, but one bounced. If you gave me

shaker -at- allusiondesignDOTcom

Go ahead and subscribe to the mailing list. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 12
Nevermind about the previous deleted post, the confirmation was in the spam folder.
Scott
Allusion
Westerville, OH
Post #: 42
I have been completely swamped with work and doing some remodeling on our house. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you, but reading the email address you had above I see why. ;)

That should be a B instead of an H. I subscribed today.