addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 112
Cleveland Board Gamers,

Merry Christmas, my merry gamers, what ever you play, and where ever you are in the universe!

I think I'll have a game or two under our tree. New games!

New bits, boards, counters, meeples, cards, and dice! The sound of dice in the morning?

It sounds like Christmas!

With four gamers in my house for Christmas, there will be many new games to learn and play.

Peace!
Bill D.
Dufton
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 20
Merry Christmas All,

I hope you all made the "nice" list and are able to at least enjoy not only the gifts and family but remember what the day is really to celebrate. Much success to each of you personally and professionally in the coming year as you notch another victory in any of the things you do, play or strive for.

Warmest Regards,

Bill