addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Morley Library Gaming in Painesville

Morley Library Gaming in Painesville

A former member
Post #: 13
I am trying to schedule the Library for Feburary and the following months. The Saturdays are full with library events. I can only schedule one event at a time but they can schedule library hosted events on a continuing basis. A lego party and hunger games challenge are taking up two Saturdays per month for the next three month.

Sundays are open though. If I scheduled for Sundays would anyone be willing to come?

Thanks,

Jeff Gatlin
A former member
Post #: 14
I recently moved to Mentor and can reserve the basement in the Mentor Main Library. Would this be beeter for some people, especially if you live towards the west? Saturday the 18 is open from 9am to 4:30pm. If this is better please let me know.

Jeff
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 121
You moved to Mentor? Congratulations!

Our Saturdays are booked. One Sunday a month in Mentor or Painsville would be cool.

I enjoy the Lakewood Library Meet Up on Sundays.
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 123
Another idea may be to hold a meet up on a Wednesday or Friday evening. Libraries close early, but look to see if you can find a large coffee shop in or near Mentor that stays open late. Besides BOGA on Friday we do not have many weekday meet ups.