addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Betrayl at the house on the hill. Who wants to play?

Betrayl at the house on the hill. Who wants to play?

A former member
Post #: 86
I just got this for my birthday. Is anyone up for playing. I have two people including my self. Either tomorrow or next week maybe?
A former member
Post #: 1
We play that game. But we are over in Newton Falls so it might be a bit far to hook up. I am trying to suggest a meet-up on Tuesday at Guild House Oasis in downtown Newton Falls and board games are on the list. We are slowly getting people addicted to Zombies and Betrayal at the House on the Hill. ^-^
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 133
I can play, but when and where? The devil is in the details.