addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › State of The Cleveland Board Gamers, October, 2012

State of The Cleveland Board Gamers, October, 2012

Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 143
Hello Gamers,

I paid $72 for our next 6 months on Meetup.com on October 28, 2012.

If you would like to donate to help me cover this cost, please see me at one of our Meet Ups, or, as has been suggested, I now have a PayPal account: copwizard at gmail dot com. Any donation amount is appreciated. If the donations come to more than the $72, they will be applied to the next payment, due in April, 2013.

I am happy to report that The Cleveland Board Gamers continues to be an open, friendly, laid-back, no-hassle, no-dues, sit-down-and-play, board gamers' club. I love playing games with everyone at our local libraries, the Collinwood Recreation Center, BOGA at Underhill Games, Panera every Tuesday, and the Annual Spring BOGA Retreat is on schedule for March, 2013. I can't wait!

I am greatfull to all our organizers for their efforts. There would be no Cleveland Board Gamers without you.

It has been brought to my attention that we have a couple of regular meet ups on our website that are not getting any activity or RSVPs. I have not heard back from the organizers in question. What should be done?

On a sad note, there will be an empty chair at our Meet Ups with the passing of our long time friend and fellow Cleveland Board Gamer, Jeff Ameer. Some of his favorite games were Railroad Tycoon, Steam, and Airlines of Europe. He loved board gaming, and was a regular at our Meet Ups for a long time. He will be missed.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank You,

Mike