addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Mage Knight

Mage Knight

Tyler S.
user 76545312
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I just purchased Mage Knight after reading and watching several positive reviews, and was wondering if anyone on here plays it?
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 151
I have seen it played at the library.
Chris L.
user 69111812
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I listened to the "How to Play" Podcast of the game. It's pretty involved but sounds great. See to be an excellent RPG lite type of game with nice leveling and card building mechanics.
Christian G.
user 13838668
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 12
I own it, and have tried a couple of solo conquest games so far.

While it's certainly challenging and fun for what it is, it had little to do with the old Mage Knight tactical minis game, nor would I say it is a great adventure simulation--it is an optimization puzzle (and a fantastic one at that), with a fantasy theme.

Still, that's my conclusion from solo plays--it might be something more with multiple players...