The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Arkham Horror

Arkham Horror

Bob R
Broth32
Valley City, OH
Post #: 9
I just bought the base game Arkham Horror. If anyone in the Valley City/Medina area wants to meet up or come to the house and play (actually teach me to play!!) AH please contact me. My e-mail address is gandtman @ hotmail . com

Thanks ;)
Todd A.
user 60684682
Medina, OH
Post #: 1
I live in Medina and have been playing AH solo (as well as a few times with groups), and have a pretty good grasp on the rules, so I can teach you.

I was thinking about trying to get a group of 4 or 5 together to play. I was also considering bringing it Sat. to the Meetup at the Medina Library (2/2/13). What days/times are you available? I'm open most weeknights (except Fri. right now) and weekends are often open. You can reply here or email me at tcadams18@yahoo.com.

Anyone else interested?
Bob R
Broth32
Valley City, OH
Post #: 10
Really happy to get a reply - and even a bonus that you live in Medina!! ;)

Since my initial post I have several solo games and a couple games with a buddy under my belt. I have a pretty good grasp on how to play now - although it seems like every game I miss a thing or two (or more). I have also went on an Arkham Horror splurge and bought a few expansions (The King in Yellow, The Dunwich Horror, and Miskatonic Horror). I was planning on going to the Medina meetup for the 1st time this weekend but I'm not going to be able to make it. I have two little ones so wouldn't be able to play until after 7:00 on the weeknights but most weekend are free. My e-mail address is gandtman@hotmail.com - let's definitely hook up for a night in Arkham!!
Todd A.
user 60684682
Medina, OH
Post #: 2
Hi Bob. I sent you a couple emails and didn't hear back. If you're still interested email me at tcadams18@yahoo.com.

Anyone else intrested in playing AH can feel free to email me as well. I'm looking to get a game set up.
John H.
Gramarye
Akron, OH
Post #: 29
If you're a member of the Akron-Canton chapter, you'll sometimes find a game scheduled there. We used to play about once a month at JAC Games in the Valley. We've been on a Twilight Imperium kick lately for our big-involved-FFG-game outlet, but I think there'd still be a group willing to get together for an AH game again.

JAC Games has a forum (http://www.jacgames.c...­) where people try to coordinate games. (When I schedule a game in the Akron-Canton chapter Meetup group, I generally link it there as well to try to get all RSVPs in one place ... with good but not perfect results.)
Bob R
Broth32
Valley City, OH
Post #: 11
Hi Bob. I sent you a couple emails and didn't hear back. If you're still interested email me at tcadams18@yahoo.com.

Anyone else intrested in playing AH can feel free to email me as well. I'm looking to get a game set up.

E-mail sent Todd...

A buddy is coming over Saturday night to play some AH if anyone is interested in playing. We'll probably start around 7:30 or so...

My e-mail address is gandtman@Hotmail.com if anyone wants to contact me.

Thanks...
~Bob