addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › New Gaming/Boardgame Store

New Gaming/Boardgame Store

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!! This is Eli Doran, owner of Mr. Cards & Comics in Lyndhurst, Ohio and Great Lakes Game Emporium in Mentor Ohio. My Great Lakes Mentor store will be opening on January 31 at 8:00 PM. I will be carrying a very nice selection of Boardgames and Collectible Card Games at the Great Lakes location. My Mr. Cards & Comics location is known for its MTG selection and tournaments but my Great Lakes Mentor location will hopefully be known for boardgames and MTG. Our huge selection of boardgames will always be 20-25% off retail price. And, we are dedicating Saturday afternoons and Sunday afternoons for boardgames and boardgame demos. Also, we will have open play of any boardgames/ccgs Monday thru Friday 12:00 - 6:00 PM. Great Lakes can seat 80 people comfortably and there are plenty of fantastic restaurants for hunger cravings. - Great Lakes Game Emporium 7249 North Center Street Mentor, Ohio.
Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 153
I plan on stopping by someday after you open.
A former member
Post #: 2
Do you have an online shop or have an MTGO bot or cards for sale?