addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › The State of the Cleveland Board Gamers Meet Up

The State of the Cleveland Board Gamers Meet Up

Michael
Michael26
Group Organizer
Euclid, OH
Post #: 161
Hello Everyone,

I paid $72 for our next 6 months on Meetup.com on April 29, 2013.

If you would like to help me out and make a donation to cover this cost, please see me at one of our many Meet Ups, or, send it too my PayPal account: copwizard at gmail dot com. Any donation amount is very much appreciated. If the donations come to more than the $72, they will be applied to the next payment, due in October, 2013.

The Cleveland Board Gamers is an open, friendly, laid-back, no-hassle, no-dues, sit-down-and-play, board gamers' club. I enjoy playing games with all of you.

I am thankful for our organizers for their efforts. You make The Cleveland Board Gamers!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns.

Thank You,

Mike
Grant A.
user 10899561
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Post #: 13
I'll have some cash for you Saturday at Medina, plus I'll buy you breakfast! Thanks for running this club, Mike. It's a big part of what makes the NE-Ohio gaming scene so great!