Some Smart Interesting Women in Search of Something To Do Message Board › One more heartfelt plea - please help pitch in to pay our site dues.

One more heartfelt plea - please help pitch in to pay our site dues.

A former member
Hi girls -

One more small follow-up plea to please pitch in and help me pay the dues meetup charges me to host the site. We need 58 RSVPs at $3 each to cover the two dues payments in August 2011 and March 2012, and so far we only have 32 (which were contributed by 26 much appreciated Clever Girls - a little over 10% of our membership).

I really very much appreciate your support and hope there are 26 more of you out there who think being part of this group is worth an annual fee of $3 (or you can RSVP­ + "guests" and contribute more than $3 if you are so inclined). To make our annual dues, I only need 25% of the group to contribute, which is a much lower percentage than the almost 50% of you who have attended events in the past 6-9 months.

There are 3 weeks left to contribute - I hope you'll help out with this small contribution.

Thank you sincerely - and I really look forward to seeing what you we will all plan and adventure in this new year.

Cheers!

Rachel

(For reference the 58 @$3 figure accounts for the fees deducted by amazon payments)