addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

clj-syd - The Sydney Clojure User Group Message Board › About this Meetup page

About this Meetup page

Leonardo B.
user 12174992
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hi all,

Apologies to those of you who received my other message on google groups.

I just realized there are 51 people registered on our group at However our google group has only 38! What gives?!

It's probably my fault but I'll try to make it clearer this time :)

The page just exists so we can easily RSVP to the meetings, manage waiting lists etc.

Announcements, discussions and what not will happen on the google group. If you haven't signed up yet, please do.

As an example of the sort of announcements you could be missing, check out the one I just posted about our March meetup:­

Having our discussions and announcements on google allow them to be indexed properly and therefore a lot more searchable.

Here's the link to the google group in case you missed it:­

Thank you,