addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Clojure PDX Message Board › So, what's next?

So, what's next?

A former member
Post #: 1
It seems like we need a new organizer for this group, or to start a new Portland Clojure group.

I'd love to help here, and I'm pretty sure I could get some meeting space with my employer, Intel. The problem is, the Intel Campus is in Hillsboro, and I'm not sure that would be very convenient for most. Still, do please let me know what you think. Would the commute to Hillsboro be something you'd be willing to do?
A former member
Post #: 32
Hillsboro would be kind of far for me to go, from SE.

Downtown is much better.