I hope it is Ok to share fresh relevant job leads here.
A pal works at Breaktime Studios in San Francisco. They are a mobile game maker with some success, big plans, good leadership and funding. They are looking for a Customer / Community person to join the team immediately. Please see the job description and application process at http://breaktimestudios.com/jobs/
For convenience, I'm attaching the job description below. Interestingly, they don't mention the word community much. But presently they are big on Get Satisfaction (http://support.breaktimestudios.com
), and that would be a big component of the job. So I felt it applied to this group.
Yours, Marc, Community Manager/Customer Service at MindJolt games
Customer Experience Manager
Customer Support | San Francisco, CA,
- Customer Experience Manager will be addressing users concerns,
issues, and inquires in a timely, friendly and professional manner
through all media outlets (email, forums, community boards etc.)
- Create tools and help find right solutions to improve customer support efficiency and customer experience
- Create customer support processes and procedures
- Define requirements that will help the customer support process scale when busy
- Creatively own message crafting and posting to websites, message boards and forums
- Create and streamline the customer experience process
- Provide reporting/metrics to product and development team
- Analyzes business impact of known issues and works with customer and product team towards timely resolution
- 3+ years of CRM knowledge required (customer service tools, best practices and procedures)
- 3+ years of computer/internet customer service/sales support experience required
- Must be creative and proactive
- Great personality to show through all inquiries
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- Ability to communicate and work closely with Management and Product Team
- Possesses strong skills in problem solving, issue follow-up, prioritization and time management
- Must be detailed oriented
- Social gaming background a plus!
- Marketing background a plus!