addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Coastal Atheists and Secular Humanists (CASH) Message Board › CARLO'S MOVIE NIGHT DISCUSSION!!!

CARLO'S MOVIE NIGHT DISCUSSION!!!

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm really glad that Carlo has decdied to do Movie nights on a regular basis but I'm just wondering if this is going to turn into our regular meetings? We haven't really had anything besides those movie night for a few weeks now and the time he has them is super inconvenient. Plus he's kind of moved our meetings from Savannah to Pooler. I know I work in Pooler, but after work I work out in SAV. I know a large base of us is in Savannah and it's inconvenient for all of us to drive out to Pooler. Plus, I like the public setting of our meetings. I miss that! Not sure how I feel about movie nights subsituting our regular meetings. What do you guys think? Thoughts?
A former member
Well first off I'm new here do I don't know anyone. How does the movie night work? I hope to attend and learn about everyone but I hope everyone understands I have a wacky work schedule. I do live in savannah but work in rincon. I hope to meet everyone soon!

Thanks!
Kevin
Andrea H.
user 57192542
Savannah, GA
Hi, everyone. I'm new here also. I like the idea of regular meetings (and weekends are always the most convenient for me). I'm wondering how many here have small children? We could do something in a family-friendly setting like Forsyth (or Daffin) park. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!