Rescheduled Feb. Meet-up.

From: Vince O.
Sent on: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:02 PM
Here we go again, more fickle San Diego weather. They say we're in for more rain, hmm? Last week they predicted the same and they were wrong other than a tad in the early A.M. in Vista. So, we'll see what tomorrow holds. If it looks bad by the A.M. I'll have to cancel until March. So check your E- mail at around 9:30 and good luck to us. Vince.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy