align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Code Crew - Let's Learn to Code Together! Message Board › Ruby On Rails Developers Needed

Ruby On Rails Developers Needed

A former member
Post #: 2
Good morning Code Crew,

My name is Andrew Flanagan, I meet a few of you at the first meet up. One of my friends has a start up and she had a semi-soft launch at SXSW. The website is Popingym.com.

She asked me if I knew any Ruby on Rails developers and I thought I would reach out to this group. She is in crunch time and needs experienced developers that can work autonomously. Other than that, I am unsure about what the scope of the project is.

If you have the skills and would like for me to put you in touch with my friend, please send me an email with a resume/work examples (if available). My email is andrewflanaganj@gmail.com please put popingym in the subject line.

Thank you and I hope to hear from some of you.

Andrew