addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CodeIgniter PHP NYC - MVC web application framework Message Board › Re-Igniting the Code...

Re-Igniting the Code...

Aaron S.
aaronsylvan
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi, everyone!

I see that this group has drifted into disuse, which is a pity since CodeIgniter is such an awesome framework!

Who wants to have the first meetup in over a year, in late July?

It would be about a month from now, and I can easily secure space for us just as soon as we have an idea of the headcount...

Let me know, and of course I'd be happy to have assistance from the previous co-organizers or any other developers interested in stepping up to the plate!

Looking forward to a great summer for coding...

-Aaron Sylvan
Darin
user 5931739
Little Neck, NY
Post #: 2
Late July might be tough for me but I'd like to attend if I can. I may be able to provide a meeting space for this or future meetings as well, with enough lead time.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm very interested in a CI meetup, and would be glad to lend a hand with organizing if needed.