New York, NY
Fellow Code Meet Print People!
My company is seeking a new Chief Technology Officer/Lead Technologist. We're a distributor of educational products searching for a motivated and experienced web development professional to manage our expanding eCommerce business and software operations. You would be working with senior management to develop and maintain unique products and services.
• Guidance and implementation on development of robust eBook delivery platform, including development of technology as well as working with the business team to understand and satisfy publisher requirements
• Monitor and analyze implementation of expansion and improvement of website functionality
• Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
• Improve systems used to support product metadata
• 5+ years developing .NET web applications
• 5+ years C#
• 3+ years MVC 3.5 development
• 3+ years Entity Framework 4
• 3+ years SQL Server experience
• Deep knowledge of object-oriented design and programming
• Deep knowledge of design patterns
• Experience with Agile and test-first development
• Excellent written/verbal communications ability
• Ability to coach more junior developers
Working hours are fairly consistent: 8:30 to 5 most days. Salary is commensurate with experience, but is in line with the average CTO salaries listed on Indeed.
Please send a resume or contact me with questions if you think you might be interested: email@example.com
Work where you can make a difference!