addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Coderetreat South Africa Message Board › Interesting links

Interesting links

Kevin T.
user 40701852
Group Organizer
Johannesburg, ZA
Hi Potch Mense
Thanks to everyone who attended the CodeRetreat. The feedback has been very positive and we hope you bring some friends to Global Day or CodeRetreat on the 14th of December!
Here are some links off the top of my head, based on topics that were discussed during the day:

If there is something I forgot then please let me know and I will dig it up.
Kind Regards
Kevin

PS: Just a correction on statement I made about 150 countries at the last Global Day - There were about 150 coderetreats in 43 countries across 20 time zones, and over 2,000 participating developers.