- More Meetups
Want to learn how to code? This programming club is for people who want to learn computer programming by self-studying in a group. All levels are welcome, from complete beginners to experienced programmers.
• Learn how to build websites and other applications
• Prepare to get into a code school
• Learn new skills
• Meet creative people
• Work through an interesting programming book with a group
• Take an online course together
• Collaborate on projects
• Bring in experts to present and tutor
• Make programming accessible to new people
• And much more...
There is no limitation on which languages and technologies people in the group can study.
This group is for programmers of all levels.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers