Help support your MeetupChip in
We organize and schedule coed pick up soccer games for all levels. We share the field with skilled and recreational level players. If you or your business would like to sponsor this group with any soccer gear, social events, etc. Please contact this group's organizer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
League games are always fun, but we have weekly games in case you want to play more and improve your skill or fitness levels. Our group is very convenient, here's why:
-There are no commitments or contracts to play!
-Play whenever you can during the week
-Play for a few minutes or at least an hour!
-We have a crowd that is fun, respectful and promotes safe play.
-We give away free FC Dallas tickets from time-to-time, 300 plus given away this year so far.
You must be a club meetup member to play at our soccer games so pass the word to your friends and potential guests. Advertising in the group or at the fields is only allowed with prior approval from this group's main organizer.
What you will need:
We strongly encourage you to:
1.Wear soccer cleats or turf shoes for the games.
3.Bring plenty of water to the games.
Game times and locations
Game times are scheduled based on seasonal weather, parks/soccer field availability and restrictions, field conditions, and turnout.
All our games are coed and players of all skill levels are welcome
If you arrive early, please wait 5-10 minutes after the scheduled start time, everybody runs late sometimes!
You do not need anyone's approval to start or stop playing, play as long as you want.
Some games are played full-field with goals/nets, this is contingent on field location and/or turnout. The game schedule will specify if the field has lights.
For specific fields, addresses, and instructions, please sign up and RSVP, we do not require specific or confidential information in order to register. Only a picture of you so that we recognize you on the field and confirm your membership.
If you know about any good parks, venues or leagues to play please join us and contact the organizer directly by clicking on the Organizer member profile to start new games in those locations
RULES - Please play at your own risk!
1. Be competitive but respectful when playing with or against women– Don't be rough on our female players please.
2. Aggressive Players – Always try to make respectful and clean plays during games. Please give up the play if you can't keep up so that nobody gets injured, it's ok to lose the ball and make mistakes. No slide tackling please.
3. Always bring water – Avoid injuries and cramps from dehydration and bring as much water as possible! Wear soccer cleats when possible.
4. "One-man" shows – We encourage teamwork, skilled but selfish players are not allowed!
5. Teamwork – Be open to rotate positions and try to play a position that fits your skills. Pick up soccer is about team effort too. There are games where all players are forwards..
6. RSVPs - Please RSVP to all games whenever you plan to attend, even if you already know the location and schedule. It’s ok to bring guests but please ask them to join our group
7. You slam it....you get it- Please retrieve the ball for every powerful but clumsy shot you make. At some games, we have spent more time picking up soccer balls than playing.
579 Flag Football Players