HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training, is what SOCCER is all about. Join us for an effective workout while controlling the effort and the amount of time you play. There is no better workout.
We organize and schedule coed pick up soccer games for all levels. We share the field with skilled and recreational level players.
League games are always fun, but we have weekly games in case you want to play more and improve your skill or fitness levels. Our group is very convenient, here's why:
-Games are free. The group was created for the love of Soccer
-There are no commitments or contracts to play
-Play whenever your time allows it and play for as long as you want
-We have a crowd that is fun, respectful and promotes safe play.
You must be a club meetup member to play at our soccer games so pass the word to your friends and guests. Advertising in the group or at the fields is only allowed with prior approval from this group's main organizer.
What you will need:
We strongly encourage you to:
1.Wear soccer cleats or turf shoes for the games.
3.Bring plenty of water to the games.
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU BRING ONE WHITE AND ONE DARK OR COLOR T-SHIRT(S)
Game times are scheduled based on seasonal weather, parks/soccer field availability and restrictions, field conditions, and turnout.
All our games are coed and players of all skill levels are welcome
If you arrive early, please wait 5-10 minutes after the scheduled start time, everybody runs late sometimes!
You do not need anyone's approval to start or stop playing, play as long as you want.
Some games are played full-field with goals/nets, this is contingent on field location and/or turnout. The game schedule will specify if the field has lights.
For specific fields, addresses, and instructions, please sign up and RSVP, we do not require specific or confidential information in order to register. Only a picture of you so that we recognize you on the field and confirm your membership.
RULES - Please play at your own risk!
1. Be competitive but respectful when playing with or against women– Don't be rough on our female players please.
2. Aggressive Players – Always try to make respectful and clean plays during games. Please give up the play if you can't keep up so that nobody gets injured, it's ok to lose the ball and make mistakes. No slide tackling please.
3. Always bring water – Avoid injuries and cramps from dehydration and bring as much water as possible! Wear soccer cleats when possible.
4. "One-man" shows – We encourage teamwork, skilled but selfish players are not allowed!
5. Teamwork – Be open to rotate positions and try to play a position that fits your skills. Pick up soccer is about team effort too.
6. RSVPs - Please RSVP to all games whenever you plan to attend, even if you already know the location and schedule. It’s ok to bring guests but please ask them to join our group
8,398 Outdoor Enthusiasts
1,811 Ex Gladiators
16,769 awesome people